Completed in 1927, the edifice of Our Lady of Hungary School has had a constant presence in the Rum Village neighborhood; however, such has changed in the past ninety years! The spectrum and range of technological advancement tend to create an obsolescence in older technology which eventually necessitates a large update in the infrastructure. The time has come for Our Lady School to receive such and upgrade. The United States Department of Education offers subsidies, known as an E-Rate Grant, which will help with just such a need. Please use the link below to view pictures of our current facility!